WWF has an opening through its Youth Volunteer Internship Programme for a 6-month assignment with WWF Romania's corporate relations department. Deadline to apply is June 30th.
WWF Romania is offering a good opportunity to spend 6 month in Bucharest. Assignment dates: 1 September 2016 to 28 February 2017.
As an intern you will be responsible for: comprehensive research and due diligence on companies to assess their suitability for a partnership with the organization (about strategy, CSR, employee engagement, marketing strategy, etc.), drafting key documents: writing, translating, editing specific materials (presentations & partnership proposals); support the organization of WWF’s annual corporate campaign and events scheduled for this year; assist the sustainable seafood project (conduct desk and field research to understand the sustainability of seafood products in food retail chains, analyse data and prepare draft reports); daily communications with third parties including supporters and suppliers; participate in meetings with potential partners.
- 19-27 years;
- Fluent English, both reading and writing; good Romanian language knowledge;
- Student level, preferably marketing or business background;
- Experience and knowledge of sourcing information from the web and online databases;
- Diligent and sensitive in the management of information; good PC skills (Ms Office, web);
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret business data;
- Strong oral/written communication skills with excellent attention to detail and high accuracy.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.