Plan International, an independent child rights and humanitarian organisation committed to children living a life free of poverty, violence and injustice, is seeking an intern to support the team to work towards the brand objectives during an intense implementation phase. It is 12 week voluntary internship. However, £6 daily lunch allowance and reasonable travel expenses will be covered by the organisers. Deadline to apply is November 27th.
Key criteria are:
- Fluent English; knowledge of French or Spanish would be significant asset
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with people from different cultures
- A social science or marketing/communications degree is preferred
The role is office based in the UK and does not involve contact with children. Main duties of the intern are: support the Global Brand Manager, develop a database of all Plan International’s video assets, help support.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.