Young people from all over the world are welcome to appy for UNDP Communications Internship in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The internship will benefit the interns in different ways. Students gain an insider’s view to a possible career path and networking opportunities. Above all, internships could lead to a full-time position for that company. Deadline to apply is June 25th.
- The internship is open to citizens of all countries;
- Candidates should have experience in writing for the web, planning, and project and events management is desirable;
- Photoshop skills and video-editing software knowledge is required;
- Previous internship experience is desirable;
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and Arabic is a main criterion.
This is an unpaid internship and candidates are responsible for related expenses.
In order to apply, please create one document which will contain both your CV and a brief cover letter. Upload this document into the appropriate section of the on-line application system.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.