Building on Tommy Hilfiger’s sustainability vision to Waste Nothing and Welcome All, the company launches the programme that strives to amplify and support black, indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC) entrepreneurs who are working to advance their communities and foster a more inclusive future of fashion. The winners will receive up to €200,000 in funding, mentorship, and entrepreneurship training. The deadline is on Monday 8th March 2021.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style.
Interested businesses are invited to submit project proposals that focus on creating an inclusive fashion value-chain.
With coaching from an experienced pitch coach, finalists will pitch their final concept to a prestigious jury panel and associate audience at the global Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Frontier Challenge final event, which will be held in early 2022.
Winners will receive the following benefits:
- Up to €200,000 and a chance at an additional €15,000 prize for winning the “Audience Favorite Vote”.
- Year-long mentorship with Tommy Hilfiger’s internal experts globally, and access to Tommy Hilfiger’s network brand association.
- A place on the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Programme (ISEP).
- Year-long INSEAD mentorship.
The deadline is on Monday 8th March 2021.
- The challenge is open to businesses in their start-up or scale-up stage.
- Start-ups are companies in the early stages, yet to reach product-market fit, experimenting with customer segmentation and working toward overall positive contribution margin.
- Scale-up businesses should have a validated product with product-market fit and clear and sustainable unit economics.
Find out more now.
Another cracking opportunity here:
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.