Google is pleased to offer Business Internship programme in Sydney, Australia for the year 2016. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. Deadline to apply is July 29th.
The Business Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines with strong analytical skills to help Google clients and users get the most out of their advertising efforts. Many intern roles within this program do not require technical skills and they could include managing advertiser or publisher accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improving access to relevant information for millions of internet users, analyzing large sets of data, or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth consumer products.
The internship is full-time and paid, it will last 8-12 week between November 2016 and February 2017 in the Google Sydney office. You will be assigned an intern manager who will help identify project goals and mentor you. Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest, and skills.
- Young people enrolled in a full time Bachelor’s or Master’s program graduating after March 2017 (priority given to students in their penultimate year of study);
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to tackle highly strategic and challenging business problems;
- Strong interest in the Internet and Google’s technology and business;
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a challenging environment.
Applications are due by July 29, 2016. In order to apply, submit your resume in English (PDF format strongly preferred). In your resume, please include your grade level, expected graduation date (month and year), and availability for internship. A cover letter is not required.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.