International Chamber of Commerce (Paris, France) offers students who wish to complement their studies and their first experience in arbitration/mediation to learn it further in an international environment. The internship is paid.
Offered internship is for a non-flexible period of 2-3 months starting always in odd months.
Tasks entrusted to intern include:
- reading, commenting on and drafting documents related to current arbitration cases
- doing research for the preparation of work documents, conferences, presentations and publications
- translating legal documents
General criteria are:
- fluent English
- a strong background in international commercial arbitration law
- the candidate should be student during the time of the internship
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.