Young people from all over the globe are welcome to apply for the annual Green-Go short film contest. Category winners and one public award will receive gift vouchers worth 500 EUR and 200 EUR, respectively, in an acclaimed online store. The deadline is on 1st of October.
CEEweb for Biodiversity is a network of 51 non-governmental environmental organisations from the Central and Eastern European region established in 1994. Its mission is the conservation of biodiversity through the promotion of sustainable development.
Green-Go short film contest is an annual event organized since 2011. With six years in a row of different green topics and several hundreds short films received from all around the world, the contest now targets millions of people to send and spread short films on sustainable consumption, raw materials and European nature.
- Films should not be longer than approx. 4 minutes;
- Films can be of any genre (cartoon, animation, puppet film, documentary, interviews, etc.);
- A separate time-coded subtitle file must be attached also to films without dialogues but with floating titles/texts.
- Only English subtitles are accepted;
- One applicant can only submit a maximum of three films (separate online application should be filled out for each).
The winners of each of the three categories will be decided by a jury by 23 October.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.