Are you a green start-up or eco-entrepreneur with a good idea in the green economy sector? Then don't miss your chance to get funded, apply for the Green Alley Award 2016. Deadline to submit your applications is July 27th.
The Green Alley Award is an annual German prize for start-ups and entrepreneurs in the green economy, initiated in 2014 by a group of strong partners in Germany’s entrepreneurial eco-system. Main aim of the award is to find creative young people with innovative ideas about how to turn waste into a sutainable business model.
All finalists will be invited to a one-day event with workshops and live pitches in Berlin where they will meet circular economy experts from all over Europe. Moreover, the winner receives up to 30,000 EUR cash and services:
- rent-free space in coworking space in Berlin for six months;
- customized one-day workshop with a topic to choose (E-Commerce/Online-Marketing and -Strategies or Organizational development);
- the possibility to receive crowdfunding, or to take part in a UK accelerator programme;
- the possibility to pitch in front of the Green Alley management board for an investment.
- Young eco-entrepreneurs or green start-ups no matter what stage of development your business has reached, whether you are a founder with a rough idea or a small business just starting to grow;
- Entrepreneurs from all over the world are welcome to apply;
- interest in entering the European market;
- Your business idea must be related to waste!
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.