Fully Funded University of Cambridge Scholarship is for International students for Undergraduate and Graduate levels. Deadline for undergraduate study applications is on 15 October 2017, 6.00 pm (UK time) and on 6 December 2017 and 4 January 2018 for graduate study applications.
UK and EU undergraduate students should apply to the Cambridge Bursary Scheme. Funding for international students with financial need is highly competitive.
- All students, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to be considered for funding by the Trust;
- The Trust does not accept applications from students who are part-way through a course at Cambridge, unless they are applying for funding towards a higher degree course following graduation;
- Applicants must be intending to start a course at the level of undergraduate (excluding UK/EU applicants), Masters (such as MPhil, MASt, LLM), or research postgraduate (such as PhD);
- Applicants may study any subject currently available at the University;
- All students must be admitted to the University of Cambridge through the normal application procedures.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.