The YSE programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, you are are very welcome to apply for free 4 days workshop in Singapore! Deadline to apply is December 11th.
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are committed to develop your social enterprise
- Have a committed team of up to 3 members or as an individual
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
You and your team will need to submit your details through the online application form. Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
- Business plan overview (mandatory)
The template includes the following items:
– Business Summary Guidelines
– Business Model Canvas Template
- Group/ Individual Photo (mandatory)
- SE logo (if available)
- Any supporting documents (optional)
Please note that the SIF may contact you to conduct phone interviews for clarifications and/or updates where needed. We therefore strongly advise that you submit your application as early as possible.
SIF does not charge for the workshop. Participants based overseas are responsible for covering their own airfares and accommodation. Meals and transport during the workshop will be provided by SIF. You will need to pay for transport cost to the assembly venue each morning and back to your accommodation each night. Overseas participants will need to cover your own airport transfers.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.