WWF Bolivia is looking for an intern for its 5-month-long internship program. The purpose of the position is to assist the Communications Coordinator. Young people from all over the world are welcome to apply. Deadline is June 10th.
WWF Bolivia seeks to strengthen communications and advocacy by increasing its conservation impacts through stronger policy advocacy, effectively engaging target audiences and developing innovative, high impact messaging.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Support preparation of communication materials: brochures, factsheets, media kits, website, visual information, and other materials.
- Draft project related news releases, articles, and other relevant information.
- Updating homepage and other social media accounts.
- Help identify, organize and develop critical stories of change.
- Support strategic communication campaigns.
- Support in the planning and preparation of meetings related to the campaign.
- Liaison with communication teams in other WWF offices.
- Pursuing degree in communications.
- Preferably previous experience in writing, social media, media partnership, social mobilisation and campaigns.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Good abilities to clearly summarize large amounts of information;
- Team worker, sociable and open-minded;
- Good organizational skills;
- Used to flexible working time;
- Must be adaptive and a problem solver;
- Adhere to WWF’s values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.