The Global Good Fund, international development enterprise built by social entrepreneurs, is accepting applications from social entrepreneurs for 2017 Fellowship Program cohort. Deadline to apply is June 1st.
Main criteria are:
- Demonstrated leadership and growth potential;
- Candidate is committed to social impact and is driving significant change;
- The enterprise that the candidate leads is at least one year old;
- The enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- Candidate is coachable – embraces honest feedback and desires to improve;
- Candidate actively mentors and invests in team members or other individuals;
- The enterprise is or will be financial sustainable (50% or more of the budget is generated revenue).
- Under 40 years of age (if older, explain rationale for Fellowship).
There are 4 stages in the application process.
- Your motivation to set-up your enterprise;
- What your enterprise does; and
- Why you and your enterprise are unique and can address this specific problem area more effectively than anyone else.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.