The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme was established by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Development to enable French higher education establishments to attract top foreign students to enrol in their master’s and PhD courses. Application deadline is on 12 January 2018. The results will be announced in March, 2018. The scholarship is offered annually.
Eiffel scholarships are available in three main fields:
- engineering science at Master’s level,
- science in the broadest sense at PhD level (engineering science; exact sciences: mathematics, physics, chemistry and life sciences, nano- and biotechnology, earth sciences, sciences of the universe, environmental sciences, information and communication science and technology);
- economics and management;
- law and political sciences.
The Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly allowance, an international return journey, social security cover, and cultural activities.Scholarship holders may also receive an additional housing allowance, under certain conditions.
- Only foreign nationals are eligible to apply for a scholarship from the French Government;
- For Master’s courses, candidates must be no older than 30;
- PhD candidates must be no older than 35 on the date of the selection committee meeting, March 2018;
- The knowledge of French is required.
The scholarships are merit-based.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.