Young game-makers are welcome to apply for The Dream.Build.Play 2017 Challenge. The challenge is organized annually by Microsoft. The aim of the challenge is to encourage game makers to maximize their creativity and create experiences that engage gamers from across the world. The deadline to apply is on 31st of December.
The highest scoring Entry per category will be determined as a winner.
Each categories winners will received awards:
- Cloud-powered game – $100,000 USD (awarded pro rata to each Team member).
- PC game – $50,000 USD (awarded pro rata to each Team member).
- Mixed reality game – $50,000 USD (awarded pro rata to each Team member).
- Console game – $25,000 USD (awarded pro rata to each Team member).
You are eligible to enter this Challenge if you meet the following requirements at time entry:
- Candidates should be 18 years of age or older as of June 27, 2017;
- Candidates have the technical programming education, experience and/or knowledge to create games for UWP; and
- Residents of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria are not eligible;
- Candidates cannot be employees or immediate family of employees of Microsoft Corporation.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.