During this internship you will gain a deep understanding into the business and the many challenges it faces, and you will learn how to make a success out of a product in a difficult environment. The internships will start in July, September or October 2020.
Apply for the Internship at Unilever
Your key responsibilities of Unilever internship will include analysing, collecting data, cleaning up data and making sure the quality of the data is up to standard. Interns will closely work with other teams and present their findings to stakeholders.
Candidates must be available for a minimum of 3 months and ideally for 6 months from September or October 2020. The internship may start earlier, during summer.
Unilever is a British-Dutch transnational consumer goods. Its products include food, energy drink, ice cream, tea, cleaning agents, beauty products, and personal care products. Unilever is the largest producer of soap in the world. All qualified internship applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or national origin and will not be discriminated against disability.
The application process is ongoing.
- The internship is open to EU nationals
- Candidates must be enrolled as a Bachelor or Master student from a European university or Business School during the entire internship
- Your studies must have an analytic component, e.g. courses on Statistics, Market Assessment, Marketing research or Marketing intelligence
- Fluency in English and Dutch/French is required
- You need to have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and feel comfortable with data analysis
To apply, please send your CV and a motivation letter where your preferred internship topics, internship duration and ideal start is highlighted
Photo: Shutterstock / edited by: Martina Advaney
Read more here.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.