One of the leading European think tanks Bruegel is recruiting an intern for 6 months, in the Communications and Events Team. The internship is paid, full time and based at Bruegel’s office in Brussels. Deadline to apply is February 24.
Bruegel is independent and non-doctrinal think tank established in 2005. Its mission is to improve the quality of economic policy with open and fact-based research, analysis and debate. We are committed to impartiality, openness and excellence. Bruegel’s membership includes EU Member State governments, international corporations and institutions.
During the internship Bruegel offers an interesting and challenging period of learning and working experience, with the opportunity to gain specific knowledge on communication and outreach related to Economic Policy and European Affairs.
- Academic background in political science, social sciences, journalism, communication or law;
- Available for six months, full-time, starting beginning of April 2016;
- The selected candidate will preferably be at her/his first internship experience or not have more than one previous internship experience outside of studies;
- Excellent knowledge of writtena and oral English. Knowledge of other European languages and/or Chinese is a plus.
- Communication: support press and online media outreach, including the various distribution channels used by Bruegel for publication and research;
- Events: support the team in events organisation, including logistics and impact follow-up on target audiences.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.