WWF has an opening through its Youth Volunteer Internship Programme for a volunteer/intern for a 3-month assignment with the WWF Cameroon. Assignment dates 1 March 2017 to 31 May 2017. Deadline to apply is February 15th.
An intern will have to provide support to WWF’s communications operations for its institutional partnerships in Africa at regional and country level for the purpose of communicating WWF’s engagement with its most strategic partners and establishing a regular and quality presence of WWF in the media to build outreach and engagement.
- University level education in Communications or Journalism with experience in a similar position in an international organization/company;
- Proven experience and track records in writing for development/conservation; web maintenance and writing; efficient use of social media in southern contexts;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in French and English;
- Interest and ability in video production and/or photography as well as in graphic design;
- Working knowledge of WWF Network, especially WWF in Africa.
In order to apply, please complete the online application Form.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.