The Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) is the premier global competition for students who own and operate a business while attending college or university. Nominees compete against their peers from around the world in a series of local and/or national competitions in hopes to qualify for GSEA Finals. The deadlines depend on the country and are in October-November 2018.
GSEA supports student entrepreneurs who require much needed mentorship, recognition and connections to take their businesses to the next level of success. The vision of the conference is to empower student entrepreneurs to become the world’s most influential change makers.
- Candidates must be enrolled for the current academic year in a university/college as an undergraduate or graduate* student at the time of application;
- Full-time enrollment is not required; part-time enrollment is acceptable;
- Applicants must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of your company and principally responsible for its operation;
- Each company can be represented by only one owner/co-founder;
- The age cap for participation is 30 years of age.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.