A fully-funded scholarship program for postgraduate students in Sweden is a perfect opportunity for ambitious young people around the world.
The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals is a program funded by the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs. It was developed in order to help talented students get higher education in Sweden. The Swedish Institute (SI) is covering full tuition fee in the beginning of each semester and provides a monthly payment of 10,000 Swedish crowns to cover student’s living expenses. A chosen program participant also becomes a member of the SI Netfwork for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) and after the end of the scholarship period becomes a member of the SI Alumni Network.
You can apply to this program if you meet the following criteria:
- you are a citizen of a country that is eligible for SI scholarships
- you have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated work experience
- the master’s program you are applying for must be eligible for SI scholarship
- you must be liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities, have followed the University Admissions steps and was admitted to an eligible master’s program by April 7, 2022
- leadership experience from your current or previous employment
The deadline for submitting applications is February 28, 2022
If you want to learn more about this opportunity and apply, click here.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.