Looking for more scholarship opportunities to study down under?
La Trobe University in Australia is offering scholarships for international bachelors and masters students to study there. This scholarship is provided by Australian government and the value of the scholarship is Partial Funding, $15000 per year for up to four years. It is open to people from all nations (except Australia and New Zealand).
- Applicants must be an international student commencing their first year of study in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course in Semester 1, Semester 2 or Summer 1 of 2021.
- Applicants must be studying full-time at a regional campus in a course that is offered entirely at that campus. (Online, Certificate & Diploma course are not eligible for this scholarship)
- Applicants must be residing in any area other than R1 classification, or intending to move to an area other than R1 classification at the time of course enrolment.
- Applicants must be studying full-time at a regional campus in a course that is offered in its entirety at the campus. The scholarship is not transferable to other campuses.
- Applicants cannot hold any other University scholarship.
- Recipients must enrol in four subjects in a Semester to remain eligible for the scholarship.
The applications for the next academic year are due December 31st, 2021. Click here to find out more.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.