Watson Institute’s Semester Incubator is a 4-month program preparing next-generation innovators and social entrepreneurs to launch social ventures and unleash a lifetime of impact. The deadline for the Fall 2019 […]
Watson Institute’s Semester Incubator is a 4-month program preparing next-generation innovators and social entrepreneurs to launch social ventures and unleash a lifetime of impact. The deadline for the Fall 2019 cohort is April 15, 2019.
During the 4-month intensive program, you will embark on a journey that includes:
- Training in the process of building and strengthening an effective team;
- Testing your cost assumptions, developing a fundraising plan, and creating an investors deck;
- Learning and applying entrepreneurial skills alongside a global community of like-minded and diverse peers.
Watson selectively offers merit scholarships for scholars with exceptional track-records in the social impact space and demonstrated potential.
On top of awarded merit scholarships, Watson offers need-based financial aid for accepted applicants upon completion of the internal Financial Aid Application and accompanying documentation.
Watson offers five full-ride fellowships each semester that include full tuition and housing. All finalists will be invited to apply for these fellowships.
- University students and recent graduates with an early-stage social venture or project complete are eligible to apply;
- Selected candidates will complete their Watson experience as a study away/abroad from a home university, gap semester before attending university, or as a ‘pre-career’ semester after their undergraduate degree.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.