Keeping in mind the Foundation’s ethos, which is that the word is the tool of coexistence between different cultures, religions and ideologies, the V Edition of competition is open, under the motto: The Word, bridging the gap between different cultures and religions. An overall first prize of 20,000 dollars is awarded for the best story in any of the languages authorized in the contest. The deadline is on 23rd November.
Three prizes of $ 1,000 each will be awarded for the best stories in each of the other remaining languages admitted in the contest, that is not winners of the main prize.
- The competition is open for all countries;
- Stories of any themes can be written in Spanish, English, Arabic or Hebrew;
- One author can submit up to two stories. The stories cannot exceed 100 words;
- Texts should be original, unpublished works only;
- Works that were previously awarded with prizes are not eligible.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com and we will get back to you as quick as we can.