Third International Youth Summit Lahore is going to be focusing on technology, development and economy as the rudiments of discussion. The summit will take place on 2-8 December 2019. Accommodation and food are provided and there are travel scholarships available. The deadline is on 31 August, 2019.
Apply for Youth Summit Lahore 2019
Youth Summit Lahore 2019 will aim to highlight how inclusive and sustainable economic growth is crucial in achieving the 2030 Agenda:
- to apperceive the systematic use of scientific and technical knowledge
- to meet specific objectives or requirements,
- leading to a universal call for action to end poverty,
- protect the planet, and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
All local logistics including local transport, airport transfer, food, and accommodation will be covered by organizers of Youth Summit whereas travel to and from Lahore, Pakistan will be the responsibility of the delegates themselves.
The organizers will provide personalized letters for delegates on request for the attainment of travel scholarships.
- Young activists, professionals, young entrepreneurs, representatives of NGOs, academics, and journalists are eligible for applying to be a part of the summit. The call is open to participants from around the world;
- Candidates must be 18-35 years old. Flexibility regarding the age limit will be decided on a case by case basis by the Selection Committee;
- Strong command of spoken and written English is required since the working language of the summit is English.
Read more here.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.