If you are a high performing undergraduate or Master’s student and have a strong desire to undertake a PhD programme at a world class research institution, you could be selected to receive full tuition fees and a generous stipend for a PhD place at Imperial College London. The deadline to apply is on 23rd of March, 2018.
The President’s PhD Scholarships aims to provide up to 50 research students with great potential the opportunity to work within their chosen research field with the support of an excellent supervisor. The deadline is on 23rd March, 2018.
Successful candidates will receive the following financial support for up to 3.5 years:
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £21,000 per annum to assist with living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- Applications are accepted from talented candidates from Imperial College London, the UK and worldwide. There are no restrictions on nationality;
- Candidates must be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort, and in receipt of, or due to receive a first class UK degree or equivalent;
- Candidates with degrees from overseas institutions are strongly urged to determine if their scores/grades are equivalent to the relevant eligibility criteria;
- Please note, that prior to applying candidates must have made contact with a supervisor in an academic department at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise their research project.
There is not a specific scholarship application form. Candidates should submit your application for admission to study at Imperial through the online admissions system and each department will put candidates forward for the scholarship based on academic merit and potential.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.