The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers international graduates from all disciplines the chance to receive a scholarship for a postgraduate or Master's degree at a state or state-recognized German university. Deadlines for programs vary starting from August 2019 onwards.
Depending on academic level, the program provides the following funding for 12-36 months:
- Monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates;
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover;
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Candidates must obtain a Bachelor’s and have at least two years’ professional experience;
- Candidates need to provide evidence of English or German language proficiency.
Along with the application, candidates are asked to submit their CV, a letter of motivation, academic and professional references, and confirmation of employment.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.