German charitable organization Munich Re Foundation is offering a paid internship for young people from all over the globe. Internship starts February 1, 2017. Deadline to apply is October 15.
- Providing support for the organisation of the Munich Re Foundation’s events like the Resilience Academy, Dialogue Forums or Microinsurance Learning Sessions.
- Helping to conceptualise publications and presentations.
- Providing day-to-day support for our project managers, undertaking research and updating our media library.
- This internship is a paid position (€1400 per month)
- The working hours are 37 per week
- Internship may be a compulsory part of your study programme or undertaken solely on your own initiative
- The internship is intended for enrolled students or prospective master’s students. We regret that we are not able to consider graduates who have no certificate of enrolment.
- Be studying for a degree in science, geography, business management, economics, politics or an equivalent field;
- Have a sound grasp of international environmental and development policy;
- Possess good Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills;
- Have a very good command of German and English; other foreign languages would be an advantage.
This internship is paid, €1400 per month.
Applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application should include a letter of motivation, a CV and the current school report.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.