The MA in Mediterranean Studies is designed to be a flexible program that covers a wide variety of issues and problems across different disciplines i.e., Political Science, International Relations, Cultural Studies, and Economics. The deadline to apply is June 30th.
The program is organised by the Department of Political Science and International Relations of the University of the Peloponnese (Greece), in partnership with:
– The Department of Cultural Heritageand
– The Department of Political and Social Sciences of the University of Bologna (Italy)
– The Institut National des Langues et Civilisations Orientales (France)
– The Department of International Relations of the Yaşar University(Turkey)
– The Department of Economics and Finance of the Neapolis University of Pafos(Cyprus)
– The Olympia Summer Academy offers a Collaborative Postgraduate Program in Mediterranean Studies.
It is premised on a multidimensional approach to an array of pressing, though interdependent, questions such as conflict, security and nationalism; democratization, civil society and the Arab Spring; Cultures and multiculturalism; women’s issues and activism; economic crisis and development; and energy security and environmental challenges. The collaborative structure of the program facilitates the diverse contributions of faculty of the different participating institutions, enabling and sustaining the program’s wide-ranging focus.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.
Share this post