MBA and other business-focused graduate students are welcome to apply for the Google MBA Internship Programme 2018 in South Korea. This is 10-12 weeks long summer programme offered in a range of functions across the company. The internship is paid. Deadline to apply is April 30th.
MBA Internship Program of Google is a paid internship that will immerse applicants in the tech industry on a high-impact team. They’ll enhance their skill set, be challenged with rigorous work, grow the network and drive meaningful change in the business.
- Must be pursuing a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019;
- Be able to complete a minimum 10-week program at the Seoul office in 2018;
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically;
- Demonstrated passion for mobile apps and games, mobile technology, and the broader mobile business;
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to overcome strategic business challenges;
- Excellent critical-thinking skills, with the ability to demonstrate and maintain self-motivation.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.