In October 2020, 25+ young women from around the world will meet for the 11th Global Summit in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, for a week of leadership training, social enterprise development and mentoring by female leaders in the business and public sectors. Participation at the Summit (including the cost of travel) is free of any costs for delegates. The deadline is on 13 March 2020.
Apply for Girls Global Summit
Since 2010, the G(irls)20 Global Summit has served as the only platform for young women to influence the G20. Every year, the Summit is held in the same country as the G20 Presidency. in 2020 Saudi Arabia will host world leaders and engagement groups.
The summit for delegates will include
- Workshops building valuable leadership skills;
- Panels and speeches on the key economic policy issues facing girls and women globally;
- Developing a Communiqué with recommendations to the G20 based on the delegates’ unique experience and expertise;
- The opportunity to build lifelong friendships with 200+ young female leaders from around the world;
- Building a network of mentors from the across the public and private sectors.
- Candidates must be 19 years old when submitting application, and must not be older than 23 years old before October 31, 2020.
Citizenship in any of the participating countries or regions is required:
G20 Members: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, European Union.
Read more here.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.