Professionals under the age of 45 are welcome to apply for the fully funded equity initiative’s fellowship program. The program offers professional and personal development joining a cohort of fellows from all sectors aimed at peer, experiential, and online learning. EI seeks emerging leaders from 10 ASEAN countries and China who are committed to health equity. The deadline for applications is on 15th of August.
The Initiative has two objectives: to cultivate and nurture the next generation of leadership through its fellowship program, and to build a collaborative community for promoting health equity in the region. This unique initiative is linked to global and regional institutions and partners, world-class expertise and knowledge, with long-term vision and committed sustained support, backed by a pooled fund from The Atlantic Philanthropies and the China Medical Board.
- Under the age of 45 by August 2017
- Currently employed with at least 5 years of experience at the time of application
- Have a track record of demonstrated leadership and commitment to social justice
- Be proficient in spoken and written English
- Be available and able to participate in all program activities
- Be a citizen/resident national of one of the 10 ASEAN member nations or China
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.