DAAD scholarships is offering fully funded International scholarships in the field of architecture. The aim of the scholarship is to give international students an opportunity to pursue their education in Germany with a postgraduate or continuing course. The deadline is on 30th of September.
The scholarship covers a monthly living stipend of 750 euros, travel costs, tuition fees, health insurance. Beneficiaries may also receive a 6-month payment of online German language course.
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in the subject areas of Architecture, Interior Design, Monument Conservation, Urban Planning or Urban Development, Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning by the time they start their DAAD Scholarship funded studies in Germany;
- Applicants from countries where English is not a first language MUST show proof of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applicants must upload the following documents to the DAAD portal:
- A completed online application form
- Curriculum vitae in created in a table format
- Personal statement regarding their academic record and a letter of motivation containing 1 – 3 pages.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.