DW is looking for young people from all over the world interested in a comprehensive, exceptional quality journalism program with an international broadcaster. Candidates should have journalism experience or be passionate about switching to journalism from technology/IT, economics or the sciences. Opportunity is fully funded. Application deadline is on January 29, 2018.
Deutsche Welle Journalism Traineeship is looking for open-minded people full of creative ideas for the Traineeship.
The program of Deutsche Welle Journalism Traineeship covers the range of skills a journalist of the future needs:
- TV moderation,
- multimedia storytelling,
- data journalism,
- social media and virtual reality – in seminars, workshops and of course the DW editorial offices and our correspondent bureaux in Washington, Moscow, and Brussels.
DW trainees are involved in long-term innovative, international projects and have been honored in past years with the CNN Journalism Award and the Grimme Prize.
For the bilingual DW traineeship is looking for:
- English native speakers with a good working knowledge of German OR
- German native speakers with an excellent working knowledge of English OR
- Native speakers of another DW program language (specifically Turkish, Russian, Farsi, Kiswahili and Hausa) with a good, working knowledge of both English and German.
- Candidates must also have completed a university or college degree or apprenticeship.
Read more here.
Thomson Foundation Journalism Competition and Scholarship 2018 in London
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.
Share this post
Interested in co-operating with us?
We are open to co-operation from writers and businesses alike. You can reach us on our email at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quick as we can.