The Young Art Journalism Awards (YAJA) are looking for entries from students who are documenting or storytelling (e.g. journalism, filmmaker, photographer, arts). YAJA is designed to offer students and fresh graduates media opportunities, industry mentoring, networking opportunities and a large audiences reach as well as awards recognition. Deadline to apply is October 31st.
YAJA is a new innovative awards concept giving journalism, media and art students the opportunity to showcase their talent in capturing art and culture in a creative way.
- Young people from all over the world are welcome to apply;
- Must be a current student or fresh graduate from any recognised University;
- 2nd/+ year student, post graduate or fresh graduate;
- Students who are documenting or storytelling. (E.g. Journalism, Filmmaker, Photographer, Arts);
- Single students or Student Project Groups.
All entries will be published on ArtNewsPortal.com, including social channels and eNewsletter.
Read more here.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.