Youth Time is closing applications for the International Youth Summer School in Beijing at midnight (CET). The event will last for 5 days, from 15th to 20th of August. The main theme is “Bridging Cultures with Business Experience”. The event will be particularly rewarding for young people who already has or wants to develop a focus on multicultural projects.
Please note, that despite anyone can still apply for the Summer School coming week, YT officially started the selection procedure. When all seats are taken organizers don’t review new applications anymore. So hurry up!
The program contains various formats:
- Master classes of inspiring speakers;
- Workshops with professional trainers;
- Case study analysis under the supervision of experts;
- Simulation-based learning and practicing of the newly gained skills;
- Informal meetings with other young ambitious people from various backgrounds;
- Peer-to-peer learning session;
- Cultural program events, which includes non-formal activities in China’s capital Beijing.
- Young people from an age range of 18 till 35 years old;
- Strong social responsibility and commitment;
- Following backgrounds: social and business enterprises, non-profits, social activists, journalists and media workers, artists, educators, young researchers, scholars and students.
In order to apply for Summer School in Beijing you have to fill out application form, make a one-minute video and send it to us along with your CV. More details.
This year the group of participants will consist of about thirty international and twenty Chinese young people. The event is organized in collaboration with China Soong Ching Ling Foundation.
The program is partially funded. Food and accommodation will be covered by Youth Time. Participants are responsible for their travel expenses to Beijing. Entrance fee is 100 EUR.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.