The 2019 contest gives students six weeks to compile and enter their submissions of original video telling.
Apply for the Video Contest
2019 Travel Video Contest is about how you’d use the prize money towards a trip you’d like to take or your proposed international studies.
The deadline is on 15 October 2019.
Win one of the following prizes:
- First Place Winner: $4,000
- Second Place Winner: $500
- Third Place Winner: $250
- GoAbroad Choice Winner: $500
- Viewers’ Choice Award Winner: $1,000
Be creative! Use titles that are unique to you and your video. Instead of including words like “Dream & Journey” in your title, use something more imaginative and characteristic of your video.
- The contest is open to students around the world. If you are currently studying outside of your home country, your video can describe any trip you would like to take. If you are not currently studying outside of your home country, your entry must describe your proposed study abroad;
- You must be 18 or older and already enrolled or planning to enroll in college or university outside of your home country;
- Produce a high-quality video, HD preferred. Record the best quality sound possible and use music that doesn’t have copyright.
Read more here.
All your donations will be used to pay the magazine’s journalists and to support the ongoing costs of maintaining the site.